Gratitude is such a powerful emotion. It often keeps you thinking in the present, rather than worrying about what has or will happened. Appreciating what you have can make you feel more satisfied with your life, and reduce toxic emotions like envy, frustration and regret.
Moreover, gratitude may improve your health by encouraging you to engage in healthy behaviors, such as exercising regularly and following a healthy diet. Learning to consciously practice gratitude can truly change your life for the better.
This collection of quotes will inspire you to make gratitude a habit everyday!
1. Gratitude can turn a negative into a positive. Find a way to be thankful for your troubles, and they can become your blessings.
2. When you’re thankful for what you have, you are always rewarded with more. Try to stay positive and things will get better.
3. Small seeds of gratitude will produce a harvest of hope.
4. Happiness will never come to those who fail to appreciate what they already have. Remember, gratitude affects attitude.
5. Appreciate where you are in your journey, even if it’s not where you want to be. Every season serves a purpose.
6. It’s not happiness that brings us gratitude. It’s gratitude that brings us happiness.
7. Gratitude is the best medicine. It heals your mind, your body and your spirit. And attracts more things to be grateful for.
8. Today I choose to live with gratitude for the love that fills my heart, the peace that rests within my spirit, and the voice of hope that says all things are possible.
9. When some things go wrong, take a moment to be thankful for the many things that are going right.
10. Stop looking for reasons to be unhappy. Focus on the things you do have, and the reasons you should be happy.
11. We forget that waking up each day is the first thing we should be grateful for.
12. At the end of the night, before you close your eyes, be content with what you’ve done and be proud of who you are.
13. In a society that has you counting money, pounds, calories, and steps, be a rebel and count your blessings instead. – Lisa Heckman
14. Sometimes you just have to appreciate where you are. You came a long way and you’re still learning and growing. Be grateful for the lessons.
15. Be thankful for the bad things in life. They open your eyes to see the good things you weren’t paying attention to before.
16. When you wake up tomorrow, be thankful. Be thankful for your family. Be thankful for your friends. Be thankful for the life that you have, the roof over your head and the food you have to eat. Hold someone a little tighter, stay a little longer and tell someone you love them.